Contingent Staffing Assistance
- Professional or Technical
- Custom search
Your total cost to hire a temporary employee will include:
- We find and pre-screen the candidate to fill an administrative assignment.
- We find and pre-screen the candidate to fill a professional and technical assignment.
- The employee's actual hourly rate
- Stanford’s payroll burden (payroll burden of 8.2% to cover Workers Compensation, the employer portion of FICA, unemployment insurance)
- A one-time administrative fee, detailed in the following table:
|Job Type||Description||Administrative Fee|
|Administrative assignment||Provide administrative or operational support and services to faculty, staff or students. Requires training gained through on-the-job experience, vocational training, or job-related college courses leading to Associate's degree. Typical of activities carried out by regular staff classified as Administrative Associate, Accounting Assistant, Library Specialist, Student Affairs/Services Specialist, Medical Services Assistant.||$649*|
|Professional or technical assignment||Provide professional services requiring individual expertise in a professional or technical field. Typical of activities carried out by regular staff classified as Academic Research & Program Officer, Student Affairs/Services Officer, Financial/Management Analyst, Accountant, Human Resources Manager, Writer, Life Science Research Assistant, Social Science Research Assistant, Research & Development Engineer.||$1,298*|
|Payroll||You find the candidate,we do the rest.||$399|
*If a temporary candidate is hired into a regular position, a conversion fee of 8% of the annual salary applies.