Stanford Staffing Services offers end-to-end recruiting services at low-to-no cost. We also can provide a pool of pre-screened candidates that save you time when you need it most.
For both regular and temporary staffing, our services are focused in the areas of administration and finance. In addition, we offer over 50 years of collective experience sourcing and placing individuals in roles with unique skill sets, as required by the schools and units we serve.
|Posting & Advertising
- We place standard advertisements on leading recruitment websites and can provide guidance for augmented advertising approaches as needed. *
|Sourcing & Finding
- We seek top talent through a variety of sources.
- We maintain a pool of pre-screened candidates.
- For temporary searches, we can access candidates with previous experience in financial or administrative roles at Stanford.
|Screening & Evaluating
- We perform pre-screening activities to ensure that you are interviewing the highest quality candidates. We:
- Evaluate resumes
- Evaluate writing skills
- Conduct initial telephone interviews
- Administer online skills testing as appropriate*
|Recommending & Advising
- We recommend top finalists that align with Stanford’s culture and advise you in your hiring decisions.
|Compliance & Notification
- We take steps to ensure you are in compliance with Stanford’s hiring policies.
- Once you fill your position, we notify all applicants and complete required candidate disposition data.
|Tools & Resources
- We partner with and provide resources for hiring managers throughout the hiring process, including:
- Training on our applicant tracking system, Taleo
- Recruitment and interviewing best practices and support
- Recommendations for external recruiting resources if for some reason we cannot fulfill your hiring needs or if outside expertise is needed
*Additional fees, charged to the hiring department, will apply.